Article 1 (Definition of User information)
For the purpose of this Policy, "User Information" means personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information", as defined under Clause 2(1) of the Japanese Protection of Personal Information Act, and the same shall apply hereinafter), User’s usage history of the Services, activity history on the communication service or other online service, and other information generated or stored on the User's device, and User’s information acquired by a service provider other than us (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliate Partner”) for providing their services (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliate Services”), which we collect in accordance with this Policy.
Article 2 (User information collected on the Services)
We may acquire the following User Information including Personal Information through the Services.
Information provided by User:
Name, postal code, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account information, credit card information
Information collected by us:
We may collect device information (specific device ID information that identifies such device) used by User.
Log Information and History Information
We may collect User's purchase history and viewing history, IP address which is automatically generated and stored when using the Services, request date and time from User, and User’s activity history on our website.
We may use a technology called ‘Cookie’ or other similar technology for the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, “Cookie” is an industry-standard technique by which a web server identifies a User’s browser. We can identify the browser used by User by a Cookie but cannot individually identify such User. The function of a Cookie can be disabled by changing the settings on the device, however, by doing so, all or part of the Service may not be available.
- Device Information
Article 3 (Purpose of use)
We will not use the User Information obtained through the use of the Services for any purpose other than the purpose of use hereunder and the scope stipulated by-laws without the consent of User. We will appropriately handle User Information within the scope of the objectives set forth below.
|Purpose of use||Description of Purpose of Use||Information to use|
|To Operate, Provide, Maintain, and Improve the Services||
|To Contact, Provide Notice, Information, and Response to User||
|To Generate Statistical Data and Provide to Third Parties||
We use the information listed in the right column for the following purposes:
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
We may revise the purpose of use provided in the preceding article to the extent that such revision is deemed to be reasonably related to the original purpose of use, upon which we shall notify User of such revision or announcing such revision in the method specified separately by us.
Article 5 (Acquisition of User Information)
- When acquiring User Information, we shall properly acquire such User Information without fraud or other improper means.
- In the event we collect any User Information in a method other than from the use of the Services by User, we will notify or publish the purpose of use in advance.
Article 6 (Security Management)
- To protect User Information from leakage, loss, or damage, we will take necessary and appropriate measures of security management.
- We may outsource the handling or management of User Information, in whole or in part, to third parties. In such case, we will in advance execute a confidentiality agreement with such third parties, which conformed the terms and conditions of this Policy and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure proper and safe management of the User Information by such third parties.
Article 7 (Sharing)
- We may share Personal Information with Affiliate Partner but only to the extent necessary for providing the Affiliate Services, upon which we will publicly announce in advance the names of such partners, the purpose of use and types of information to be shared.
Pursuant to the preceding paragraph, we shall share Personal Information of User with the following Affiliate Partner.
Name of Affiliate Partner
SPACE SHOWER NETWORK Inc.
Purpose of the sharing
To operate and improve the services of “Audiostock Artists”.
Type of information to be shared
Name, postal code, address, telephone number, e-mail address, log information and activity history information, device information, and Cookie held by us.
Name of the person in charge of the management of personal data
- Name of Affiliate Partner
Article 8 (Information Gathering Module)
The Services incorporates information gathering module applications that enable to analyze User Information. We may provide User Information to information gathering module providers. The information gathering modules providers collect User Information but do not collect any information that identifies the User personally by using Cookie. The information collected by the information gathering modules providers is managed in accordance with the privacy policies and other terms and conditions established by the respective providers. For more details, please refer to the privacy policies established by the information gathering module providers.
Article 9 (Disclosure and Sharing of User information)
Unless disclosures are required under the Japanese Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, we shall not disclose or share Personal Information to any third party without User’s consent. However, the following cases are exceptions to this Article.
- Whenever we completely or partially outsource the handling of Personal Information to a third party to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of use;
- Whenever we take necessary, legal actions against the User as a result of the User’s causing serious injury to others on the Services, acting in violation of public order and morality, or attempting to do the same;
- Whenever disclosures are due to emergencies involving an immediate threat to life or property;
- Whenever we provide Personal Information as a result of transferring our business due to mergers or similar circumstances; or
- Whenever disclosures are required based on relevant laws or regulations, by official bodies such as courts or police forces.
Article 10 (Targeted Advertisements)
During the course of providing the Services or Affiliated Services, we or third party may implement a method of advertising to distribute advertisements based on User’s needs and interests (hereinafter referred to as “Targeted Advertising”). In order to conduct Targeted Advertising, we collect, store and use the following information by using the information gathering module.
- Activity History Information (that include User’s use history relating to the Services, and which can be collected to analyze User’s specific needs and interests, although such information is not personally identifiable.); and
- Device Information
We may provide the information collected pursuant to the preceding paragraph to certain third-party advertising providers (hereinafter referred to as “Advertising Providers”) in a format that is not personally identifiable, for the purpose of providing advertisements tailored to User’s needs and interests.
We will retain activity history information and other information collected from User only during the term lawfully and duly necessary for our business.
When we provide Advertising Providers with activity history information, to prevent any loss, leakage or destruction of such information or other security management, we will make efforts to take following measures:
- never to publish or reveal the algorithms used to encrypt activity history information;
- to provide activity logs to Advertising Providers on the condition that such information will be used only for the purposes set forth in Paragraph 2 above; and
- if activity history information is further provided to other third parties from Advertising Providers, we shall oblige such Advertising Providers to impose the same condition as that imposed under the preceding item on such third parties.
Article 11 (Disclosure and Correction of User information)
- User may submit a request to disclose, correct, add, and delete Personal Information provided by the User, by sending an application form by postal service together with a copy of a document that can verify such User’s actual identity (or a document verifying the authority of User’s agent, if the User is requesting through an agent). User will be charged for the cost of the delivery of our written response by registered mail of each request made by User, such cost will be specified separately by us. In addition, for any inquiry regarding the cost prescribed herein, please contact us using the following inquiry form stipulated in Article16.
- Upon our verifying User’s identity pursuant to the preceding paragraph, we will fulfill such User’s request, to the extent deemed reasonable by us. However, there may be circumstances under which we may not be able to accommodate User’s request, such as when we are not required to fulfill such request under any Japanese legislations or other relevant laws or regulations.
Article 12 (Organization)
We will appoint our Representative Director as the person in charge to properly manage User Information and to continuously make improvement in the quality of such management.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
We shall not be held liable for any of the following situations:
- Whenever a User discloses its User Information to third parties by using any functions of the Services or other means.
- Whenever a User input any information on the Services, which enables to personally identified the User.
Article 14 (Revision of This policy)
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to continuously review and improve the handling of the User Information and may revise this Policy from time to time as it deems necessary. A revised Policy will be effective immediately after its release on our website. However, if we are required by applicable laws or regulations to obtain User’s consent in order to make certain revisions, then we will obtain User consent in a manner separately established by us.
Article 15 (Notes)
The Services may include links to external services other than those managed or operated by us. We shall not be liable for the contents of such external services or the protection of Personal Information in connection therewith.
Article 16 (Inquiry)
For any inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, including any suggestions, questions, complaints or comments, please contact us using the following inquiry form:
- Address :
- 2F, Toko Daiichi Bldg., 1-6-10 Tondacho Kita-ku, Okayama, 700-0816, Japan
- Phone Number :
- TEL +81(0)86-250-8981
- E-mail :
* The reception time shall be from 10:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. Japan time on weekdays.
Effective October 17, 2018
Revised October 17, 2018
Revised April 23, 2019
Revised August 06, 2019
Revised July 01, 2020